Do you struggle making Masculine cards? I have a great solution for you.
I actually saw this card on my sister, Tina's blog and I fell in love with it.
It uses the Cake Crazy stamp set and is so much fun to make.
I adjusted the layer sizes a bit but the rest of the card was perfect.
We did this at my Team Meeting the other night.
I really love two step stamping with the photopolymer stamp sets.
Here's how the card was made:
1. Stamp the "Tiny Dots, Row of Dots & Line" image using Basic Black ink
2. Stamp the "Wavy Line & Argyle" image on top using Soft Suede ink (love how you can see through the stamp and it matches up so well)
3. Stamp the "just argyle" image on top using Crumb Cake ink (look how it lines up)
4. Stamp the "up & down lines with top and bottom lines" using Soft Suede ink
5. Stamp the "up & down only lines" on top using Crumb Cake ink -- they fit right between the Soft Suede lines
6. Stamp “Bow Tie” using Memento ink
7. Stamp the single candle using Crumb Cake ink
8. Stamp the flame using Soft Suede ink
9. Add a Pearl to the Bow Tie
I was a little intimidated by this card but it was so much fun to make.
I can't wait to try it with fun, bright girl colors too.